Thanks to Shena Cuming for providing the pictures of Dilham Primitive Methodist chapel.
Although not used as a chapel any more, the building still exists on Chapel Road and caries the date stone giving its opening date as 1869. The other stone, although badly eroded, appears to say:
- Enlarged August 1896
- C.W. Hancock Minister
- G. Gray Builder