Caston Primitive Methodist chapel
The Street Caston NR17 1DD
Caston Primitive Methodist chapel was opened in 1878 and closed in the 1980s. A school room and coal store was added in 1924 at the rear of the chapel and at right angles to it.
At the time of Keith Guyler’s photograph it was a house.
There is further information about the chapel on the Caston village website. It suggests that the chapel had initially belonged to the Wesleyans and had been transferred to the Prims.
Caston online, the village website accessed 28th August 2015