Hockwold Primitive Methodist chapel
120 Main Street Hockwold IP26 4NB
Hockwold Primitive Methodist chapel was erected in 1846. It accommodated around 100 people. In the 1855 Religious Census, at the 30thMarch afternoon service there were 50 attending, with 90 for the evening service. The return was completed by John Nallows, the Steward, who was a butcher in Wilton.
It closed before 1940.
At the time of Keith Guyler’s photograph it was a medical surgery.