King's Lynn North End Primitive Methodist chapel
John Kennedy Rd, King's Lynn PE30 2AA
King’s Lynn North End Primitive Methodist chapel closed in 1932. The society amalgamated with Pilot Street.
The notes with Keith Guyler’s picture say it was in use as Colin Dawson Windows in 1998. Google Street View in May 2015 shows it still in their use and still recognisable.