Knapton Primitive Methodist chapel
Pond Road Knapton NR28 0AD
Knapton Primitive Methodist chapel was opened in 1896. The notes with Keith Guyler’s photograph say “ former Baptist. Methodist 1921 S School 1960”. Thereby lies a story; it is set out in a short history called “Knapton celebrates 100 years of Methodism 1890 to 1990” by Herbert S. Hicks.
The chapel is still in operation in 2015.
Herbert S. Hicks (1990) Knapton celebrates 100 years of Methodism 1890 to 1990 accessed online August 22nd 2015