Runham Primitive Methodist chapel
Chapel Road Runham GREAT YARMOUTH NR29 3HA
The first Runham Primitive Methodist chapel dates from 1868. The second chapel was opened in 1902 and closed in 1987. The first chapel became the Sunday school. The chapel became a dwelling after 1987 called The Old Chapel.
For some reason Google Street View in 2009 decided that it had to ignore just the corner where the former chapel is sited! And because it is a very quiet spot they haven’t been back yet.
location (second chapel): 463108