Stow Bedon Primitive Methodist chapel
Mere Road Stow Bedon NR17 1HP
Stow Bedon Primitive Methodist chapel was founded in 1844 and renovated in 1923. It served until the 1970s.
By the time of Keith Guyler’s photograph it was derelict. On Google Street View in 2011 it is still disused but an extensive new field fence, complete with opening for the chapel, together with clearing the area around it shows that someone was thinking about it. What is it like now?
location: TL 953964