Watton had two Primitive Methodist chapels which stand next to each other. The first was opened in 1863 and enlarged in 1897. By the time of Ketih Guyler’s photograph in 1988 it had become an Anglican/Methodist Community Centre. It continues in that use.
The second chapel dates from 1927. It is still in use in 2015 and has grown in numbers in recent years as retired people have moved into the district.
location of the chapels: 914007