Great Doddington Primitive Methodist chapel
Chapel Lane Great Doddington Wellingborough, Northamptonshire NN29 7TJ,
Keith Guyler 1996
The Primitive Methodist chapel was erected in 1863, with accommodation for 150 people.
The chapel was closed before 1940 and at the time of the photograph in 1996 was in use as the village shop. It remained as the shop on Google Street View in 2009.