Northampton, St James Road, St James’s Hall Primitive Methodist preaching place, Northamptonshire Grid ref SP743606
A building called St James’s Hall was used by Primitive Methodists in the Harlestone Road area from 1892 to 1899 when they moved to their new chapel further up Harlestone Road. This can only mean the hall attached to St James Church which is now used as day nursery.
Northamptonshire Record Office, NMC426, The Northampton Commission, 1963
Site visit 3.8.2019