The opening of “another excellent chapel” by the Primitive Methodists in Peterborough is recorded in the Primitive Methodist magazine of 1880. We are told nothing more except that Primitive Methodism in the city was growing rapidly into great power and influence.
There are several other Peterborough Primitive Methodist chapels on this site but none of them has a n opening date around 1880. Where was this chapel and what happened to it?
Primitive Methodist magazine of 1880 page 188