Belford (West Street) Primitive Methodist Chapel Northumberland
According to the statistical returns of the Methodist Church Belford PM Chapel was housed in rented property built in 1920
Keith Guyler 1999
Due to lack of support the chapel closed sometime in the 1990s. In 2002 it was bought by a local builder who converted it into two cottages. The cottages are now let out.
Photos taken June 2014
OS Map Ref:75:NU108339