Norham Primitive Methodist Chapel Northumberland
This chapel may have been built in the late 1880s and was probably closed in the early 1940s
This chapel is a shuttered concrete building situated in what was once known as Main Street now Castle Street. It appears to be partially derelict but there are signs that it may be about to undergo renovation. It was certainly closed in the Second World War when it was used for storing sugar. In 1949-1950 it was converted into a joiner’s work place.
Photos taken in June 2014
OS Map Ref:75:NT902474