Pegswood PM Chapel Northumberland
This building was known as the Centenary Church
Pegswood is a small community two miles north east of Morpeth. The chapel there was built of ochre coloured brick in 1908. In 2015 it is known as St. Margaret’s Chapel. The building, still open for worship, is shared by the Methodist Church and the Church of England.
Photos taken January 2015
OS Map Ref:81:NZ226876