Mansfield Bethel Primitive Methodist Chapel, Nottingham Road
This chapel was opened in 1896. Today it is still open and has four members
Keith Guyler 1996
Photos taken May 2012
OS Map ref:120:SK538601
Editor’s note: Inscribed stones include one laid by Mr and Mrs J Hassall and one laid by Miss Slack on behalf of herself and the young ladies’ Bible class.