New Ollerton; Sherwood Drive Primitive Methodist chapel
Sherwood Drive, New Ollerton NEWARK NG22 9PP
The building was opened in 1928 and was closed in 1975.
The building has the same design as the nearby Blidworth Primitive Methodist chapel.
Keith Guyler’s photograph shows it used as Courtaulds factory shop 1995. Google Street View shows it as Lifespring church in April 2010.