New Radford Primitive Methodist chapel
The Primitive Methodist Magazine for April 1851 contains an account by J Brownson of Nottingham of the opening of New Radford Primitive Methodist chapel. The opening services were held on January 19th 1851
It measured 25′ x 23′ and seated 150. Lighted by gas, the chapel cost £173. It was actually the third chapel opened in the circuit in 18 months.
The account doesn’t specify where the chapel was located. New Radford was the area of north east Nottingham around Christ Church on Ilkeston Road. Can anyone help?
Primitive Methodist Magazine for April 1851 p 245