Sutton in Ashfield; Reform Street PM Chapel
The building was originally built in 1840 as a Primitive Methodist Chapel.
In 1876 an additional schoolroom was built at the rear of the chapel.
In 1894 The schoolroom was rebuilt and enlarged to contain a Hall and 10 Classrooms.
In 1902 the Chapel was enlarged to accomodate 250 worshippers.
In 1904 John Pickard completed 50 years service and received a framed life-size portrait
It was taken over by the Sherwood box company possibly as soon as 1929. The Sherwood Box Company business closed in approx.1981/82,
The building was then taken over by Steve Andrews Removals, CJS Timber Merchants and Tibshelf Garden Products.