West Bridgford; Gordon Road PM Chapel, Nottinghamshire
This chapel was built in the late 1920’s at the time that Harold Wright was the minister – see his obituary.
The 1941 Statistical return describes the building as brick built, seating 250, with 3 additional rooms.
There is another photo on this website, https://picturenottingham.co.uk/image-library/image-details/poster/NTGM006989/posterid/NTGM006989.html
The church closed in 1989 and was demolished, with the congregation moving to Musters Road Methodist Church, West Bridgford. A building housing three shops and a gym was built on the site in 1990.