Brize Norton Primitive Methodist Chapel, Oxfordshire
Please follow the link to see a picture of the Brize Norton Primitive Methodist Chapel.
Brize Norton is a village and civil parish 1 mile (1.6 km) east of Carterton in West Oxfordshire.
The Primitive Methodists in Brize Norton, after many years of trying, bought the chapel from the Congregationalists in 1909. The chapel was renovated in 1967, but closed on 26 January 2003.
For more information about this chapel follow the link to British History Online.