Cassington Primitive Methodist Chapel, Oxfordshire.
Please follow the link to see a picture of Cassington Primitive Methodist Chapel, now a private dwelling.
Cassington is a village and civil parish in Oxfordshire about 5 miles northwest of Oxford.
The chapel was built in 1870. The laying of the foundation stone on May 25th 1870 and the chapel opening on September 4th 1870 was described by J Williams in the Primitive Methodist magazine. On 5th September the society held a first class tea for 80-90 persons with an address by Mr C F Dodson.
See also the British History Online page for Cassington.
Primitive Methodist magazine 1870 page 696