Claydon Primitive Methodist Chapel, Oxfordshire
Please follow the link to see a picture of Claydon Primitive Methodist Chapel, now a garage.
Claydon is a village in Claydon with Clattercot civil parish, about 6 miles north of Banbury in Oxfordshire.
A Primitive Methodist congregation developed in Claydon from 1835 and built a chapel in 1846.
See the British History Online page about Claydon for further information.