Keith Guyler notes that the chapel in his photograph opened in 1927 and closed in the early 1980s. At the time of his picture it was in commercial use.
Martin Hannant of Chipping Norton Methodist church tells us that it was the second chapel. The first chapel was built in 1896 and replaced by the later building in 1925.
As an indication of how prices have changed over the years, when the new chapel was built, the old one was sold for £30 & it’s harmonium fetched £1. In 1980, the new chapel was sold for £23,000.