South Newington Primitive Methodist chapel
South Newington BANBURY OX15 4JN
A Wesleyan congregation existed in South Newington by 1834 and by 1854 the congregation was leasing the disused Friends’ Meeting House for its meetings. From 1857 it was reported to be Primitive Methodist. In 1875 the congregation opened its own Primitive Methodist Chapel.
Keith Guyler notes that the chapel closed in the 1950s although Wikipedia (!!) notes that it was closed in about 1939. Google Street View in 2009 that it is a private house.