The Primitive Methodist chapel was built in 1915, next to 14 Cottesmore Road on the north side of the main street towards the east end (Grid ref SK867147). It was sold in 1996 and in 2014 was being converted into a two-bedroom house.
Geoffrey Oxley provides additional information from the 1940 Statistical Return for Methodist Buildings: In 1940 the chapel which measured 42 feet by 30 feet had seating for 90 persons on chairs. There was no schoolroom and no other rooms.
John Rylands Library University of Manchester, DDPD1 Methodist Church Buildings: Statistical returns including seating accommodation as at July 1st 1940/695 (Melton & Oakham circuit)
Editor’s note: this page combines two previous pages