Cockenzie Primitive Methodist Chapel East Lothian
This chapel was built in 1878 and is still open for worship in 2013
This small stone built chapel sits on the B1348, the coast road along the Firth of Forth.
Photos taken September 2013
OS Map ref:66:NT399756
Editor’s note (CH 05.2020)
The 1878 Primitive Methodist magazine contains a note of the opening of a new Primitive Methodist chapel at Cockenzie in the Tranent station, near Edinburgh.
Primitive Methodist magazine 1878 page 571