Bagley PM Chapel Shropshire
This chapel built in 1863 replaced a former chapel built in 1827
The date when this chapel closed is unknown but is thought to have been sometime in the 1980s. The chapel is now converted into a house. The commemorative stones in the photographs are situated above the porch.
Photos taken August 2012
OS Map ref:126:SJ404271