The 1837 Primitive Methodist magazine gives an account of the opening of a Primitive Methodist chapel at Ludlow. Opening celebrations started on March 23rd (probably 1836). Speakers included Bros Walford & Horsell, Mr Blower and Mr Wall.
The new chapel had a gallery at one end and was lit by gas. It measured 25′(w) x 36′(l).
Primitive Methodist magazine 1837 page 69