Minsterley PM Chapel Shropshire
This brick built chapel was erected in 1924
The first Primitive Methodist chapel was built in 1850.The second in 1924 is still open for worship in 2013.
Photos taken February 2013
OS Map Ref:126:SJ373052
Information about this chapel can also be viewed by following the link to Shropshire’s Nonconformist Chapels.
Current information about the chapel can be seen on the Shropshire and Marches Methodist Circuit website.