Ludlow Zion Primitive Methodist Chapel East Hamlet
This chapel was built in 1878 and closed in the early part of the 21st century
This decorative brick built chapel seated 258. A foundation stone gives a list of the trustees.
In March 2014 the chapel has been converted into four apartments.
Photos taken March 2014
OS Map Ref:137:SO514753
Information about this chapel can be viewed by following the link to Shropshire’s Nonconformist Chapels.