Oakengates Primitive Methodist Chapel, Shropshire
Information about this chapel can be viewed by following the link to Shropshire’s Nonconformist Chapels.
There is an account with further detail in the Primitive Methodist magazine of the opening of Oakengates Primitive Methodist chapel. Opening celebrations started on November 24th 1847
After closure it was converted in 1983 for use as the Headquarters of the Telford Youth Training Agency. When the photographs were taken in August 2018 it was unused but carried the name Wesley House.
Primitive Methodist magazine Feb 1848 pages 120-121