Trench PM Chapel Shropshire
Built in 1866 this chapel was known as Bethesda
This chapel is on the corner of Trench and Church Roads. It is an impressive building of red and blue brick. Originally it seated 150.
Today it is converted into Chapel Apartments.
Photos taken September 2014.
OS Map Ref.127SJ695129
Further information about this chapel can be viewed by following the link to Shropshire’s Nonconformist Chapels.