Wattlesborough Heath Ebenezer Primitive Methodist Chapel
Wattlesborough, Shrewsbury, SY5 9DY
Information about this chapel can be viewed by following the link to Shropshire’s Nonconformist Chapels.
The laying of the foundation stones for what it calls Wattlesborough Heath Primitive Methodist chapel is recorded in the Primitive Methodist magazine of 1893. The site was given by Sir Baldwin Leighton and his daughter laid one of the stones.
Current information about the chapel can be seen on the Shropshire and Marches Methodist Circuit website.
Primitive Methodist magazine October 1893 page 637