West Felton PM Chapel Shropshire
This chapel was built in 1909
This small chapel, four and a quarter miles from Oswestry, was built in Hailstones Road (now Tedsmore Road) on a piece of land bought from Mr Withers Edwards. In 1961 a school room, kitchen and car park were added. In 2014 the chapel is still open for worship on a Sunday with a handful of members.
Photos taken December 2014
OS Map Ref:126:SJ351253
Further information about this chapel can be viewed by following the link to Shropshire’s Nonconformist Chapels.
Current information about the chapel can be seen on the Shropshire and Marches Methodist Circuit website.