Wollerton Wood Primitive Methodist Chapel Shropshire
This chapel was built in 1865
This small brick built chapel is in a remote spot of Shropshire. It closed in 1972 and was subsequently sold by the Methodist Church. Firstly it was converted into a dwelling but in 2016 it has been considerably extended and is now a residential children’s home.
Photos taken June 2016
OS Map Ref:126:SJ603315
Information about this chapel can be viewed by following the link to Shropshire’s Nonconformist Chapels.