Bradley Green PM Chapel, Staffordshire
Built in 1865
In 1907, W J Harper wrote: the Primitive Methodists ‘have fine premises, both schools and chapel being well lighted, spacious, and well attended.’
The Primitive Methodist Magazine for 1834, page 150, gives information from T Morgan about the opening of Bradley Green Primitive Methodist chapel “in rather a populous neighbourhood” on 08/12/1833. Preachers at the opening services were James Bourne and T Smith. The chapel measured 24′(w) x 27′(l).