Brown Lees Primitive Methodist Chapel Near Biddulph Staffordshire
This large brick built chapel was erected in 1894
The original building had an extension put on at some time. This is likely to have been the Sunday School. Brown Lees closed in 2012. For the last three years it has remained empty and now in 2015 there is considerable deterioration. It is up for sale.
Photos taken January 2015
OS Map Ref:118:SJ876562