Brownhills West Rehoboth
Brownhills West Rehoboth Primitive Methodist Church stood at the junction of the A5 Watling Street and the A452 Chester Road, Brownhills, where today there is a large traffic island. It was opened on Sunday October 2nd, 1892. Oral tradition is that years before then there had been a wooden chapel, affectionately known as Noah’s Ark, in nearby Wilkin Road, Brownhills West
The chapel was extended to add a vestry, in 1907. The chapel was demolished when the road was widened in the 1960s.