Cellarhead Primitive Methodist chapel
Leek Road ST9 0DQ
The foundation stone for Cellar Head Primitive Methodist chapel was laid in July 1870 and the chapel opened on Christmas day, December 25th 1870. Rev James Arnold preached at the opening. The new chapel measured 28’6″(l) x 22’6″(w).
Over the previous eight years the society had held services in the open air, in cottages and in a nail maker’s shop.
The building still stands and has been converted into residential use.