The 1882 Primitive Methodist magazine tells us they were starting work on a new Primitive Methodist chapel at Fegg-Hayes in the Bradley Green circuit where the society had been meeting previously in a small room.
It was expected to cost £470 of which they had raised over half.
The 1899 Ordnance Survey map shows a Primitive Methodist chapel towards the northern end of East Terrace. It is still there on the 1941 map.
Street View in 2011 shows replacement housing on the site. It also shows the former Wesleyan chapel on Fegg-Hayes Road still in existence in 2012
Primitive Methodist magazine 1882 page 761