Ipstones Primitive Methodist Chapel, Staffs
This chapel was in the Cheadle PM circuit and the photograph is taken from a glass slide in the collection at Englesea Brook Museum. It dates from c.1915-35.
The Primitive Magazine of 1838 (page 353) tells us that in 1838 they rebuilt and enlarged the chapel; it was then in the Ramsor circuit.
OS Map ref:119:SK023501