Rugeley Primitive Methodist chapel
Church Street, Rugeley WS15 2AH
After a number of preaching houses had been registered by Primitive Methodists in Rugeley, a Primitive Methodist chapel was built in 1870 with seating for 220. It closed in 1955.
At the time of Keith Guyler’s photograph in 2000 and Google Street View in 2009 it was used by Rugeley Physically Handicapped Association.