Ryecroft Primitive Methodist chapel
There is a note by Philip Pugh in the Primitive Methodist magazine of December 1853 about the re-opening of Ryecroft Primitive Methodist chapel in theDarlaston circuit. They had added front and side galleries to the chapel.
The re-opening services on September 18th 1853 were taken by Rev J Hall (Baptist, of Gorstly near Ross) and J Tyrer of Wolverhampton.
Primitive Methodist magazine December 1853 p.751