We know various pieces of information about the Primitive Methodist chapel in Stafford. It would be good to put together the whole story.
The 1925 Stafford circuit Primitive Methodist plan refers to a Primitive Methodist chapel in Snow Hill, Stafford. Ordnance Survey maps from 1881 show the chapel at the junction of Snow Hill and Gaol Road. In 2019 that whole area has been redeveloped.
The 1885 Primitive Methodist magazine contains a note of the opening of a new Primitive Methodist Sunday school as part of Stafford Primitive Methodist chapel.
The picture of the interior is from an undated postcard.