Stoke-on-Trent Baddeley Edge Primitive Methodist Chapel Staffordshire
This chapel was built in 1874
Baddeley Edge is a small village on the outskirts of Stoke-on-Trent. It sits in an elevated position with views over the surrounding countryside. The small stone built chapel,to which has been added a red brick extension(1902), has a commanding position. It is a truly lovely spot.
In 2015 the chapel is alive and thriving. A Sunday School, at which more than twenty children attend, meets every Sunday morning and there are evening services every Sunday at 6.00pm the average attendance being between eighteen and twenty,
Photos taken December 2015
OS Map Ref:118:SJ914511