Stoke-on-Trent Sandford Hill (Clewlow Place) Primitive Methodist Chapel Staffordshire
Chapel built in 1928
This was not the first chapel to be built in Sandford Hill. The first one was probably built in !863. Edgefield Road may have been the site. The chapel in the photos is a red brick construction and is situated among fairly new housing. It is still open for worship and has an attendance of about 12 people.
Photos taken December 2015
OS Map Ref:118:SJ915443