Tutbury Primitive Methodist Chapel
6A Cornmill Lane, Tutbury, Burton on Trent, DE13 9HA
The first Primitive Methodist chapel was in Castle Street, but moved in 1831 to a chapel in Cornmill Lane. This was closed in about 1914 and converted to a domestic dwelling in the 1930’s. It is now numbered 6A.
The style of the building is clearly different from the other houses in the street, but there is nothing that would obviously indicate its original use.