Walford Heath P M Chapel Shropshire
This chapel was erected in 1841
Little is known about the history of Walford Heath Primitive Methodist Chapel. It was open of worship until 1999. By 2011 the chapel had been converted into a residential dwelling.
The inscription on the plaque reads:-
Primitive Methodist Chapel
Prepare to meet thy God
Amos Chap. 4 Ver 12
Photos taken May 2011.
OS Map ref:126:SJ445200