The 1941 Statistical return records this chapel as being brick built, seating 335 with 1 school hall and three additional rooms.
Baptism records between 1852 and 1962 are held at the Walsall Local History Centre.
Tim Grayson, who was baptised there and remembers attending the last service in the early 1960s (probably 1962 given the last date of the baptismal records), has asked if anyone has any further information or photographs about this chapel. The map gives the approximate location.
Methodist Church, Methodist Church Buildings – Statistical Returns including seating accommodation as at July 1st, 1940 (Manchester: Department for Chapel Affairs, 1947)