Whiston PM Chapel, Staffs
The chapel stands by the side of the A52 and is still open. Apart from the removal of the chimney and roof finials, the exterior has changed little over the years.
Inscribed on the date stone: Primitive Methodist Centenary Church 1907 1908.
It seems there was an earlier chapel on the site, as there is a foundation stone with the inscription: 1st chapel built 1836.
This chapel was in the Cheadle PM circuit.